1 Year Warranty
We Offer 1 Year Warranty on Parts
Advancebay, Inc. Warranty
***Warranties do NOT cover any labor costs! NO EXCEPTIONS***
Please refer to each listings posted details to learn whether a warranty applies to a particular part and its specific terms. Some listings include a warranty and others do not. Each listing will clearly state the warranty length if applicable. In the event that a part sold with a warranty fails to operate within the warranty period from time of receipt, Advancebay, Inc. will replace the part with a functionally equivalent part or refund the purchase price, at our option. Any listing that says “Sold AS-IS” does not include a warranty and all sales are final.
****Airbags, Seat Belts, and Tires are sold "AS IS" and never include a warranty and cannot be returned****
To make a warranty claim, you must contact Advancebay, Inc. before the end of the stated warranty period.
Engine warranties are limited to manufacturing defects in the block, heads, pistons, crankshafts, camshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. All other parts that may be provided are “Accessories and Extra Parts.” No warranty is provided for any such parts that are attached, including parts such as switches, sensors, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, and manifolds.
Other Product Information
The year and model of the vehicle or part listed on an auction is within a range of interchangeability and may not necessarily be the exact model and year as the part or vehicle that has been provided. If a listings terms state the years/makes/models or other applications for a part, those are the only years/makes/models or other applications that we guarantee that the part will fit. It is the buyer’s responsibility to research and determine whether the listings item(s) will fit on other vehicles or work in other applications. We CANNOT tell you if a part will fit any other year/make/model or application.
Parts may have attached accessories that must be switched or removed to accommodate proper installation, which is the responsibility of the installer. Such accessories have been included to aid in the convenience of installation and are not covered by our warranty.
The buyer hereby acknowledges that due to the nature of used auto parts, any liability of Advancebay, Inc. from all causes shall be limited to the price paid for the goods sold or provided. If a part sold by Advancebay, Inc. with a warranty fails to operate during the stated warranty period, liability shall be limited to the replacement of the part or a remedy not to exceed the price paid for the part, at Advancebay's, Inc. option.
All warranties are null and void if:
- The vehicle is converted from a private passenger use to commercial or fleet use, or is used for racing or other competition or off-road recreational purposes.
- Failure is caused by abuse, misuse, or modifications.
- Failure is caused by using the part for any use other than what was intended or recommended by the manufacturer.
- The part fails or becomes defective due to the vehicle being involved in a collision.
- The part is installed or operated outside the United States.
- The installed heat tab center is melted or removed.
- The part is sold “As Is” as indicated on the front of invoice or in an auction’s terms.
We do not cover any labor/installation or additional part charges obtained for any reason.
We are not responsible for injury or damage during or as a result of the installation of our parts. Timing belts, thermostats, spark plugs, fluids and seals are routine maintenance items and should be replaced at the time of installation.
Any “Recommended Installation Procedures” provided by Advancebay, Inc. must be followed by the installer to maintain warranty coverage. This warranty does not cover freight costs or similar charges.
Use of Freight Forwarders VOIDS all warranties:
Advancebay, Inc. will ship the part to the address provided, however our policy about forwarded packages is that once the item leaves the United States, returns/warranties/or refunds are no longer valid. This means that if the part is not the correct part, does not work properly, or becomes damaged in any way due to the length of transit time, we will not cover it under our return or warranty policies. We will also not refund any additional costs of shipping due to forwarded items.
Making a Warranty Claim
If your part does not operate correctly during the stated warranty period after you have exhausted all possibilities with your professional installer, then you must fill out our Customer Service Request form so that we can process your claim.
About Warranties and Returns:
- You must include the listing and/or order number.
- You must use all reasonable means to protect the part from further damage.
- Advancebay, Inc. must authorize and send an RMA for all returns before they are sent back to us.
- You must furnish us with such information as we may reasonably require:
- Digital photo showing proof of damage
- Proof of your vehicle's vehicle identification number (VIN)
- Regular maintenance during the warranty period as recommended by the manufacturer in the Owner's Manual.
- We reserve the right to inspect any product prior to refund or replacement.
All implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of this warranty and do not cover incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or the exclusion of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if needed.